Culinary Package deals with: Accommodation, lunch, beer tasting, Markthal tour, Dutch specials, diner, Jenever museum, Gouda cheese and much more…
Make your own Culinary Package with the following components:
1) Choose a hostel or 3-, 4- or 5 star hotel
2) Choose your culinair ingredients
– Breakfast (if not included in your hotel) 1,5 hours
– Guided Markthal Tour – 1,5 hours
– Cheese & Beer tasting Fenix Food Factory – 2 hours
– Beer tasting Kaapse Brouwers – 2 hours
– Beer tasting Brewery the Pelgrim – 2 hours
– Jenever Tour & Museum Schiedam – 2 hours
– Tasting Dutch Specialities – 2 hours
– Walking Brunch or Dinner – 3 hours
– Biking Dinner – 3 hours
– Dinner in the best and trendy restaurants
– Gouda: Cheese, Stroopwafels (Dutch cookies) and Poffertjes – 4 hours
– and more…
Beer tasting Kaapse Brouwers
Kaapse Brouwers is the youngest brewery of Rotterdam. Kaapse Brouwers is part of the Fenix Food Factory in Katendrecht and they bring the craft beer revolution to Rotterdam for the first time. The Fenix Food Factory collects culinary entrepreneurs with a love for fair trade products.
Beer tasting Brewery the Pelgrim
The first brewery of Rotterdam after the brewery free period. Find out all about beer and the brewing process on the tour, and taste a range of beers and all the delicious products made fresh with their own brews.
Jenever Museum Schiedam
Jenever tasting is nice, but self participate in the firing process is very special! Take a look behind the scenes of our distillery and create together with the gin distiller batter for our traditional same way. Experience how in earlier centuries made the product Schiedam where it was known worldwide. Breathe in the scents of yesteryear, when Schiedam was full of yeasts and spirits. If the work at the distillery is done, you can bottle your own bottle Old Schiedam and you get a short tour of the museum and an aptitude list. Nice for a family or business event, but you can sign up for this course individually.
More information, special requests, reservations and prices?
Give us a call at +31(0)6 498 69 004, sent us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. or fill out our contact form below.